1. – What does Kaizen Industrial Training Systems methodology do?
Kaizen Industrial Training Systems 4.0® offers its services to optimize the business outcomes of a company through an effective process management and the development of the technical competencies of their operative personnel.
2. – What does the Kaizen ITS 4.0® methodology do?
Kaizen Industrial Training Systems 4.0® provides an integrated process-by-competency management methodology, as well as documentation and direct personnel training.
3. – What activities does it consist of?
The technical industrial training methodology consists of the following 4 LOGICAL ACTIVITIES:
1st Logical Activity. DTO (Technical Diagnostic of Operations):
- Technology analysis. Processes-Maintenance-Organization-Personnel.
- Process mapping (Block diagrams divided by the function of each operating system).
- Competency mapping. Training Needs Detection diagrams (DNE-Mapping).
- Technical industrial training program design.
- Training supervising.
- Development plan and implementation program.
2nd Logical Activity. The Documentation of Technology
- Development (or update) of process and critical equipment operation manuals.
- Development (or update) of critical equipment maintenance and repair manuals (mechanical, plumbing and welding, electrical and instrumental).
- Formation of process, operation and maintenance manual writers.
3rd Logical Activity. The Transference or Transmission of Technological Knowledge to the Personnel:
- Formation of industrial technical training instructors.
- Formation of industrial training evaluators.
- Training Needs Detection analysis (DNE-Mapping).
- Function Training Vs. Detected Training Needs.
4th Logical Activity. Result Measurement and Correction:
- Training results measurement.
- The program.
- Its impact on the business.
- The Technical Diagnostics of operations (TDO).
- The implementation of observations and recommendations.
How does the Kaizen ITS 4.0® methodology work?
Kaizen Industrial Training Systems 4.0® provides its services through projects designed at the measure of each company. The complete Kaizen ITS 4.0® methodology, or parts of itself, may be implemented however our customers require.