Our products and services
FOR PROCESSING AND MAINTENANCE:
- The DTO – Operations technical diagnostic (Processing, Management and C.C. Laboratory).
- Training workshop on Operation Systems manual writing (Processing, Auxiliary Services and C.C. Laboratory).
- Training workshop for the formation of Critical Equipment manual writers.
- Training workshop for the formation of Critical Equipment Maintenance (or repair) manual writers.
- Formation of Training Needs Detection (DNE-Mapping) evaluators.
- Training workshop for the formation of Technical Industrial Training instructors (facilitators).
- Training workshop on situation analysis, problem analysis, decision making for problem resolution.
- Training workshop for the analysis root-cause (cause-effect, Ishikawa diagram).
- Interactive technical multi-optional evaluation design for Processing operators, Maintenance operators (mechanics, welders, electricians and instrumentalists), and C.C. Laboratory analysts.
- Work (maintenance) instructions (ranges) design.
- Punctual operation process procedures design.
- Process control and quality control.
- Process Improving Equipment (EMP’s).
- Theoretical Basic Training for Process operators and Maintenance operators.
- Multi-skill systems (performable skills).
- High-Performance Equipment (self-running, self-sufficient or self-managed).
- Advanced Management.
HUMAN RESOURCES AND QUALITY
• Advanced Management.
CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT PROCESSES
- Kaizen Lean (Gemba Kaizen, Kaizen Teian & Kaizen events).
- 5’S Methodology.
- Lean Manufacturing.
- 7 Muda +1 (The 7 large wastes +1).
- Kanban and the Visual Factory.
- TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)
- TPM for process operators
- TPM for middle management
- The VSM (Value Stream Mapping or value chain mapping), aimed towards waste identification and elimination.